- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Thanks…we so need the rain. 🙂
Absolutely spectacular! How on earth did you get those trees in & show so clearly?
For a amateur photographer that I am it’s my dream to be able one day to do that 🙂
Thanks, glad you enjoy the droplets. I’ll have to put together a how to post. Let me know the kind of equipment you use and I’ll be sure to include tips for this technique for what you shoot with.
Oh! I have the simplest, it’s a canon digital IXUS 95 15.
It is limiting & frustrating but I am in plan to change it to a more professional one… one day 🙂
That would be very kind of you to include tips (if there are any for such a camera ;)) in your post, I’m looking forward!
I hope I won’t miss it in my reader as I have reduced my checking it from every day to once a week in order to get on with painting which I have neglected for about a year already.
Love this photo, especially the reflections in the droplets!! Thank you for sharing.
Great shot! I need to try that some time.
I love the reflection caught in the rain drops, beautiful.
Awesome photograph Mary!
just beautiful . I can’t EVER believe I will say ‘welcome shower’ Mary .. Lol apart from a hard day out in the garden 🙂